Processing of data.
Collection, processing and use of anonymous data
We store only access data without personal references such as e.g.
• the name of your Internet service provider,
• the site from which you visit us or the name of the requested file,
• date and time of the request,
• transfered volume of data,
• notification, whether the request/retrieval was successful,
• the incomplete IP address (first three digit fields) of the requesting computer,
• referring URLs,
• type of browser used,
• operating system used.
This way, we only process anonymous data, which can in no way be traced back to the user. This data is processed for the following purposes: for enabling the use of our website (establishing connection), for system security, for technical administration of the network infrastructure and for optimisation of the Internet presence. Data is not disclosed to third parties nor is there any other utilisation. A personalised user profile is not created.